Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Format of Reviews Post

Since I will be reviewing multiple books, here is the format I will use:

Review #x
Title:  title here
Author:  author here
Percentage:  percentage of 1-100 rating here

Summary:  either from the book (front and back covers or back of the book), a reliable online source, or one I make up
Format:  may or may not be included; a) describes the format of the chapters and books and whether or not it worked and flowed with the book and, b) my opinion of the format
Plot Line:  describes the plot line and my opinion
Characters:  describes the characters and my opinion

Ratings: 6 different categories that apply to the book with ratings of one to five stars
  • Suspense
  • Vocab
  • Quality
  • Attention-Keeping Ability
  • Excitement and Exhilaration
  • Uniqueness and Originality

Other Thoughts:  exactly that...may or may not be included

Overall:  my overall opinion of the book and what others may think of it and whether or not one should read it

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment