Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Teaser Tuesday 11/2

Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Here are the rules: Grab your current read. Open to a random page. Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page, and BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) Share the title & author, too, so that other Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
This teaser is from the book Artichoke's Heart by Suzanne Supplee:
page 99
" 'I'll keep that in mind,' I replied. I smiled and dragged my eyes up to meet his. I had no clue what flirting was, but I hoped it was some involuntary-response kind of thing, like migration or mating calls. I climbed out of the big, clunky car and watched Kyle ease up the street."
This book is one I just finished and is on my to-be-reviewed pile. Next up is... The Other Side of the Island (Allegra Goodman), The Heart is Not a Size (Beth Kehpart), and then this great novel. I will say that Artichoke's Heart is a really pleasurable book! More reviews to come soon....
And a shout-out to Sheri:  Happy Birthday!! =)

1 comment: